Clinical Data shows that compounds in DefenCELL® may:
- Reduce cellular oxidative damage
- Support cellular antioxidant defences within the body
- Active key enzymes to remove cellular waste and support liver health
The unique formulation of DefenCELL® contains enzyme-active Broccoli Sprouts with a patented strain of French Cantaloupe, produced for its high levels of antioxidant enzymes. These plant ingredients, both with significant Nutrigenomic potential, are combined with selected micronutrients to activate and support the body’s natural cellular detoxification processes, cell-protective and antioxidant defences.
Taking the recommended four capsules of DefenCELL daily provides:
- The superior benefits of two important Nutirgenomic ingredients; GliSODin® and EnduraCell®
- Trace elements, zinc, manganese, and selenium necessary for the cell to make its own antioxidant enzymes
- Key micronutrients, vitamin B6, B12 and folate (as 200 micrograms of 5-methyl folate (activated) and 200 micrograms of calcium folinic acid) plus essential trace elements shown to protect cells against DNA damage
- 100 micrograms daily of iodine; a nutrient commonly deficient in modern diets
- 1000IU of Vitam in D3; a key nutrient in maintain cell defences
- The essential 400 micrograms of chromium needed for normal carbohydrate metabolism
- PLUS 10mg of gamma-tocopherol; the form of Vitamin E best utilised by human cells
Adults: Take two capsules twice daily with water
NOTE: Cell-Logic EnduraCell® is hydroganically grown in a carefully controlled environment to maximise bioactivity. Our hydrogranic growing process does not use any herbicides, pesticides or other harmful chemicals. DefenCELL® is GMO free.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. For adults, a daily dose of 150 micrograms of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains 8.3 mg gliadin (a component of gluten), equivalent to the gluten content of a tiny breadcrumb.
Store below 30°C away from light and moisture.
May be refrigerated.
Very occasionally, gastro-intestinal adverse effects have been reported, and include nausea, gastro-abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea. Limited data available seem to indicate that such effects are limited to certain pre-existing gastro-intestinal conditions, in particular, those with dysbiosis. However, it has been observed that for those affected, the dose can be managed in a manner whereby the symptoms disappear and may not recur even after the consumption of larger doses.